The resources supplied in this section are designed to assist you in the day-to-day operations of your farm business.

Recovery Relief Services

Farm Household Allowance (FHA) is for farmers and their partners in financial hardship. For further information and how to make a claim please see the FHA fact sheet here.

Brendan Leys
Farm Household Case Officer,
Department of Human Services
8 Boland Street Launceston
M: 0436 642 489

National Recovery & Resilience Agency supports communities impacted by disaster, with a strong on-the-ground presence and a guiding principle of locally-led recovery and delivering initiatives to reduce risk and lessen the impacts of future shocks. Below are the Tasmanian on the ground contacts.

Holly Hansen
Recovery Support Officer (Tasmania)
National Recovery and Resilience Agency
M: 0417 253 665 E

Hannah Leu
Recovery Support Officer (Tasmania)
National Recovery and Resilience Agency
M: 0428 592 653 E

Employee & Industrial Relations

Financial Services & Business

On Farm Links and Calculators

On Farm Biosecurity

Funding & Grants




Mental Health Support Services

TFGA provides this information as a service to our members and the wider community and is not responsible for the content of the website links mentioned above. All links above do not constitute any form of endorsement.