|Location||Lewisham Farm - Lewisham 10629 Midland Highway Ross|
|Date||Friday, November 24, 2023 at 10:00am - 12:00pm|
Get ready for a day of engaging talks and actionable insights at Lewisham Farm, nestled between Ross and Campbell Town. Our event will feature expert speakers discussing crucial topics such as climate change policy’s impact on farmers, fire management in unpredictable climates, the decline of insects, and innovative revegetation techniques.
Meet Our Speakers:
• Anthony Houston: Founder of Houston’s Farm and climate action advocate.
• David Bowman: Renowned bushfire scientist and biodiversity protector.
• Colette Glazik: Nuffield Scholar focusing on carbon-neutral wool production.
• Jon Finch: Entomologist studying insect declines and revegetation.
• Rae Young: Innovative farmer transforming revegetation practices.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn, network, and take control of your farm’s future. Secure your spot today, register now!
Plus, enjoy delicious morning and afternoon tea with a scrumptious lunch to keep you energized throughout the day. Join us for a day of transformation and action. Register now!
This event is run in cooperation with NRM North and NRM South