|Date||Thursday, November 23, 2023 at 12:00pm - 1:00pm|
Register now for a free webinar to be held at 12 noon, on Thursday 23 November to learn how you can access rebates of up to $30,000 to boost connectivity and digital tech on your farm.
The National Farmers’ Federation has launched an On-Farm Connectivity Information Service, delivered through the Regional Tech Hub, to help you navigate the Australian Government’s new On-Farm Connectivity Program (OFCP) – a $30 million initiative to support digital adoption in agriculture.
In this practical 1-hour webinar, you’ll discover:
• How to apply for the rebate funding of 50% of connectivity equipment and installation costs
• Eligibility criteria for the program
• Real-world examples of equipment covered by the rebate
• Guidance from experts on choosing the right tech for your operation
• Plus, learn about the NFF's free tailored advisory service to make your connectivity upgrade simple and stress-free.
The grant program provides rebates of 50% of the cost of eligible equipment, including installation and training, of between $3,000 and $30,000 (excluding GST). The OFCP covers digital technologies such as soil moisture probes, water flow and pressure monitors, livestock monitoring systems, and pump controllers as well as, associated connectivity equipment. Click here to find out more about the program.
The free On Farm Connectivity Program Information Service has been developed to support the Australian Government’s OFCP by helping farmers navigate the myriad of digital technologies, and connectivity infrastructure, available.
The Service provides practical, tailored support, underpinned by a free and independent advisory service delivered by the Regional Tech Hub.
Reach out the service if you want to know more about:
• What phone or internet options are available at your location
• Find out what types of connectivity are required for different farm technologies
• Help work out what solutions are right for you
• Information on specific connectivity options.