We all know how lucky we are to be surrounded by Tasmania’s rugged landscapes and natural beauty, the Tasmanian Farmers & Graziers Association would like to celebrate that!
Submit your high-resolution photo encapsulating Tasmanian agriculture for your chance to be featured in our 2022 calendar.
Email your entry to email@example.com and a panel of judges will pick 12 photos to feature in our calendar.
Entries close on the 22nd of October 2021 with winners announced on Facebook on the 1st of November 2021.
Terms & Conditions
1. Entry into the Competition is free.
2. The Competition officially opens at 9am on Monday the 26th of July 2021 and closes at 5pm on Friday the 22nd of October.
3. Any entry received after the expiry of the Competition Period will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost, delayed or misdirected entries.
4. Submit one high-resolution picture in landscape (300dpi) jpg or tif file to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
5. Each entrant must accept these terms and conditions and provide their contact information if requested.
6. By submitting your photo to the Promoter, you grant the Promoter and its licensees and assignees a non-exclusive licence to exercise all rights in perpetuity throughout the world in the Photo and all other material provided by you to the Promoter at any time.
7. Without limiting the rights granted to the Promoter under point 6, you specifically agree that point 6 grants to the Promoter the non-exclusive right throughout the world to communicate the Photo in whole or in part to the public on any media platform and you grant to the Promoter all associated rights necessary to exercise the above rights.