Applications for The Peter Westblade Scholarship are now open. The program aims to identify, train and develop the next generation of leaders amongst young men and women in the Australian sheep industry.
The scholarship is looking for young people who meet the following criteria:
- Aged 18 to 30
- Have a passion for the sheep and wool industry
- Is someone who is self-motivated
- Is someone who wants to make a difference (no matter how small)
- Is someone who sees a future in the sheep and wool industry
The Peter Westblade Scholarship will provide:
- Mentoring from industry innovators and leaders
- Involvement in sheep and wool industries largest commercial genetic trial
- Practical training appropriate to the skill set required in the sheep and wool industry
- Provide an opportunity to develop wider networks of key contact in the sheep and wool industry
- Travel opportunities
- Resource books
- Promotion, utilisation and adoption of new technologies.
Click here, for more information and to apply.