Program facilitators work with farmers and landholders in rural areas, who own large tracts of land, to provide:
- practical advice on effective bushfire management planning
- guidance on developing burn plans
- opportunities for private and public landholders to work together
- assistance in identifying resources to undertake planned burning
- advice on alternative fuel reduction treatments
A one-stop service for farmers and rural landholders, register now for Spring 2020!
Facilitators will start working with landholders in August 2020.