Rural Aid are offering flood affected producers financial assistance by way of a $500 credit card
Are you a primary producer who’s been affected by the current
flooding and rain events? If so, you may be eligible for a $500 pre-paid
Visa from Rural Aid. Please read the eligibility criteria carefully to
make sure you are eligible and then fill in the short form below to
apply. (NB applications are open until 31st December 2022 or until
funding is exhausted)
You must meet the following criteria to be eligible for this financial assistance
To receive this payment, you must be:
- A primary producer.
- Registered as a farmer with Rural Aid.
- Have a current ABN.
haven’t already received this Flood Recovery Financial Assistance for
the current floods in NSW or Victoria (only one lot of assistance is
available per ABN).
- Be in a flood declared area from Sept 2022
for NSW and Oct 2022 for Victoria and Tasmania (To determine if your
area is flood declared, Rural Aid will be referring to the below
websites in each state).
NSW Declared natural disasters – from Sept 2022
Victoria Declared natural disasters – from Oct 2022
Tasmania Declared natural disasters – from Oct 2022
- Have had significant flood impact to your property or person.
Examples of significant damage to your property can include:
- it’s been destroyed or must be demolished
- it’s been declared structurally unsound
- the flood has caused major damage to the interior
- the flood has exposed the interior to the elements
- sewage has contaminated the interior
- the flood has significantly damaged a major asset or assets you own at your property.
Please note, for this payment:
- Your property is defined as your principal place of residence is
the main place where you have a right or license to normally live. It
doesn’t include holiday homes or investment properties.
- A major
asset is an asset or assets with a combined market value of $20,000 or
more. For example, this can include buildings, vehicles, caravans, water
tanks or large scale machinery.
- You can’t claim on behalf of a person who has died or their estate.
To apply, head to the Rural Aid website at https://www.ruralaid.org.au/se...
Rural Aid Flood Assistance